2011 was an incredible year for us filled with blessings and excitement. We leave this year and head into the next with a plate full of amazing things to be grateful for. Among those are:
1. The opportunity to work together, enjoy each other, and spend our days having fun with our best friend.
2. Sara and Mallary Photography growth and unbelievable opportunities and the travel that comes with it (uh hum, mexico).
3. SMP recognition in ways of being voted Top 3 in the A-List competition for the second year in the row, and just this winter seeing our own photos in the pages of South Magazine.
4. Amazing, amazing industry friends who are not only incredibly supportive and impressive professionally, but also personally.
5. Our clients. Who are, by far, the best in the world. Thank you all for your business, support, and incredible spirit. You have opened your lives to us, let us capture your most precious moments, and have given us a year we'll never forget.
Because we're picture girls, we've put together a collection of our favorite moments from 2011. Enjoy the memories and from our families to yours,
Happy Holidays and warm wishes for a 2012 filled with blessings.
sara and mal