Saturday, October 16, 2010

jenna and kersten.

 
I've only lived five months without knowing Jenna...and I would consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world because of that.  Jenna was my first friend.  She is the sweetest, most kind and sincere person I have ever met.  She has a heart made of absolute, solid gold and a smile that could make you melt.  To me, she is perfect.  And today it was obvious that Kersten thinks the same.

After years and years of dating my oldest, kindest friend married her high school sweetheart today.  Being with Kersten and Jenna on their wedding day was an honor and a memory I will never forget.  I loved photographing the love that they share. 

Jenna and Kersten got married on a perfect day at McCormick Creek.  The changing leaves, crystal blue skies, gorgeous decor, and STUNNING bride helped make this day exactly what Jenna and Kersten had always wanted.

Congratulations to the newlyweds and THANK YOU for sharing this day of perfect moments with me.  Enjoy this sneak peek...










































Jenna and I.  Photo Credit: Paul Ackermann

1 comment:

  1. As the mother of the bride I couldn't be happier with the beautiful bride and pictures taken by the most beautiful photographer ever. I believe that Sara sees beauty because she is so filled with beauty inside and out.
    We couldn't have asked for a nicer day and everything was perfect.

    ReplyDelete