Monday, June 8, 2009

lindsi and wil.

I took Lindsi and Wil's engagement pictures on the canal in downtown Indianapolis and on Butler's campus, where Wil went to school. We had such a great time! If there's one thing that I learned about this couple it's that they LOVE to laugh! They were so sweet towards each other and it was really great to watch. Their positive spirits were contagious! These two just made my day. Not only are they a great couple, but they were really into the shoot. Wil was cracking me up with his level of comfort infront of the camera. Lindsi did her part in the shoot too, by scoping out the canal over the weekend and finding the insanely cool colored panels. I loved taking these pictures and I hope Lindsi and Wil love having these memories. I can't wait for their wedding! Here are some of my favorites...


















No comments:

Post a Comment