Saturday, November 28, 2009

the LeFevre family.

I've known the LeFevre's my whole life.  They've watched me grow up and now I'm lucky enough to get to watch their kids grow up.  They've always been an extremely important family in my life and I'm so glad they asked me to take their pictures while everyone was in town for Thanksgiving.  It was great to see everyone and to meet their cute new baby, Wyatt.  I also loved seeing how much Nolan and Sawyer have grown.  Thank you to Nancy to help me get some cute smiles.

This is such a sweet family and they have 3 of the cutest grandsons.  Enjoy this sneak peak of their photo shoot.  PS: I love the picture of the boys, grandparents, and the antlers.  I think it's safe to say this picture completely embodies how the boys were feeling....done with taking pictures.








































No comments:

Post a Comment