Saturday, June 26, 2010

kelly and todd.


My best friend got married last night.  After 16 years of friendship, I was excited to be with Kelly on the happiest day of her life.  Not only was I a bridesmaid, but was also there to photograph the entire day...and I am so happy for that.  These pictures are amazing.  With a bride as beautiful, I mean absolutely gorgeous as Kelly, it's really easy to get breath taking pictures.  

Kelly and Todd got married in Noblesville and we took the pictures in town.  I know I'm biased, but I have to say that this was such a fun bridal party.  All of the groomsmen and bridesmaids were so wonderful and cooperative and of course, Kelly and Todd were amazing.  They were so excited to be married and their smiles really showed it.  They were all so great for the pictures, and even better on the dance floor.

Kelly and her family planned a beautiful wedding.  The champagne and pink color scheme was so pretty, the cake was delicious, the centerpieces were gorgeous, and the music was on point.  The dance floor was packed with people who love and support Todd and Kelly and my feet never stopped moving to the beat.

I loved being a bridesmaid/photographer.  This was a wedding I honestly wish never had to end but the celebration will continue for my two best friends, who are honestly a perfect match.  Congratulations to the newlyweds and thank you for letting us share your day with you!

Enjoy this sneak peek of Kelly and Todd's pictures.



























































































No comments:

Post a Comment