Monday, November 8, 2010

kappa.


I was so thrilled when the 2010 Kappa Kappa Gamma seniors asked me to come to IU to take their pictures.  I love going to Kappa every year to take pledge class pictures and this year was no exception.  Like the years past, I really enjoyed my time with these girls.  They are fun, lively, and so sweet towards one another.  I heard one girl say, "These are pictures that I will have for the rest of my life," and boy did that melt my little heart.

Every time I'm with the Kappa girls I think of my own pledge class.  And yes, these are pictures and memories you'll have and cherish for the rest of your life.  I hope you enjoy these pictures over the years as much as you enjoyed making the memories.  Enjoy your senior year, girls, and thanks for having me!  Here's a quick sneak peek...































No comments:

Post a Comment