Sunday, December 5, 2010

anne and kotaro.

 
Anne and Kotaro are one of the most wonderful couples I know.  They are fun, playful, caring, and so in love.  Engaged in Paris and married in Maui, these two do things right...and this reception was no exception.  Their IMA reception celebration was stunning.  The orchids, paper cranes, and candy bar added special personalized touches that let every guest know Anne and Kotaro were thinking of them while planning.

I am so thankful that our professional relationship flourished into a true friendship.  My husband and I have thoroughly enjoyed the past year we've known Anne and Kotaro and I was honored to both photograph and attend their wedding. 

Congratulations to my friends on their beautiful union.  Enjoy this sneak peek...

















































1 comment:

  1. Dear Sara and Mallary - what a pleasure working with you! Anne & Kotaro ARE perfect for each other. You've captured their playfulness beautifully. Wishing you all the best - Jim Cerone

    ReplyDelete