Wednesday, June 1, 2011

heather and paul.

 
Heather and Paul are a pair of IU lovebirds whose loyalty to their school is strong and proud. For their engagement session, Heather organized a day of photos at Assembly Hall. Now let it be known that I am a University of KENTUCKY grad, but I still thought this experience was pretty cool.
After Assembly Hall, Heather and Paul took me on a tour of the beautiful IU campus. We strolled through the campus, snapping pictures along the way all with one goal in mind: to get to this couples favorite Bloomington spot - Nicks.

Every time I go on a campus it makes me miss mine. But it was so fun to see my old pal, Heather, and her soon to be husband enjoy the campus they fell in love on. After a day like this, I can hardly wait for their wedding.

Enjoy this sneak peek.

 



























No comments:

Post a Comment