Thursday, December 1, 2011

vanessa and jon.

Vanessa and Jon are high school sweethearts who are ready to make their way down the aisle in April. And while I'm sure their wedding day will be warm and beautiful, the weather for their engagement session was just a little different. Please notice the snow. I love, love some pretty snow but I was a little apprehensive that Vanessa and Jon wouldn't love it as much as I do. As it turns out, this pair got engaged in the snow, and so the winter wonderland proved to be a perfect touch to this couples session.

Despite the chilly weather, Vanessa and Jon were troopers and simply let their sweet personalities unfold between shivers. Thanks to this pair for fighting through the cold and spending a snowy morning with me. Wishing you both a happy, happy wedding!

Enjoy this sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment