Monday, March 26, 2012

mason.

One of the best parts of our jobs as photographers is watching our clients lives progress and families grow. Just last year we were photographing Mike and Linsey walk down the aisle. And now today I photographed their first son just 6 days old and cute as can be.

I love watching futures unfold from my viewfinder and I can't thank Mike and Linsey enough for not only opening their lives to me on their wedding day last year, but also for letting me watch their happiness grow through Mason. It's been such a pleasure knowing and photographing you both (you three now!).

Congratulations to new parents, Mike and Linsey. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with little Mason. Enjoy this sneak peek and click here to view all of Mason's photos.
(Aren't Mason's parents such a cute couple?)

No comments:

Post a Comment