Monday, April 16, 2012

sarah and nathan.


Sarah and Nathan are such an awesome couple. They're really sweet, fun to be around, and just so excited about their wedding. I've known Sarah since Jr. High so I was thrilled when she asked me to photograph her wedding and I've been looking forward to their engagement session for months.

For their shoot, Sarah, Nathan, and I hopped around Noblesville to a field I've long lusted over and then to downtown Noblesville. We found scenery that paired perfectly with the amazing sky. The field I have been keeping my eye on for years was stunning with the grey sky, and the bright colors we found in the alley not only popped in contrast to Sarah's bright dress, but also with the late evening golden glow of the setting sun.

The conditions of the day were perfect and lets be serious, this really good looking couple sure did help me capture some great shots. 

Thanks to Sarah and Nathan for the fun afternoon and their willingness to hop a few lanes of traffic in heels with a vintage bench in tow. I think it was all worth it. :)

Enjoy this sneak peek and view their entire session here

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT ALL OF THESE!!! thank you SOOOO MUCH!! You are soo talented! :)

    ReplyDelete