Friday, June 1, 2012

new look, new name.

As of June 1, 2012 Sara and Mallary Photography will be known as Sara Ackermann Photography.
We've changed our look, we've changed our name, but the quality, creativity, and personality of our work will never change.



After five years of teamwork, our beloved Mallary is headed back to school and Sara and Mallary Photography has now merged into Sara Ackermann Photography.

When Mallary and I started Sara and Mallary Photography five wedding seasons ago, neither of us ever would have imagined the joy we would find in our clients and the happiness we would find in working together. The past five years have been amazing and I am thoroughly looking forward to finishing the 2012 wedding season with Mallary snapping pictures right by my side.

But the next years of this company will also be filled with happiness and amazing moments for both Mal and I. I'm so excited to see my best friend succeed in school and I'm so proud of the direction Sara Ackermann Photography is moving. So please, take a peek at our new site and stick around to see where this adventure will take me. I am so excited for it and promise you a new era of pictures you won't want to miss.

Come see our new home!
www.saraackermann.com  |  hello@saraackermann.com





No comments:

Post a Comment