Monday, August 17, 2009

melissa and nathaniel.


The only thing better than watching your friend fall in love is photographing it.  I was thrilled to be able to take Melissa and Nathaniel's engagement pictures.  I have known Melissa for 10 years now.  Mal and I both went to high school with her and she was one of my first friends at Carmel.  I loved being with her and Nathaniel (and their cute pup, Reese) for the whole day in Carmel, downtown Noblesville, and even Alexanders ice cream shop.  She was literally glowing...and smiling from ear to ear.  Melissa has a laugh I could recognize anywhere and I'm so glad I was able to capture it on camera.  It never fails to make me smile.  In fact, the picture of Melissa by herself laughing is my absolute favorite.  One things for sure, I have a sweet and gorgeous friend, and she has an amazing husband to be.  Melissa and Nathaniel are an adorable couple who are perfect for each other.  I'm so excited for them to tie the knot in July 2010.  Enjoy this little sample of their beautiful engagement pictures...


































No comments:

Post a Comment