Sunday, October 11, 2009

kkg.

I love shooting pledge class pictures...especially for my beautiful sister-in-law's amazing chapter, Kappa Kappa Gamma.  I spent the afternoon at IU photographing the senior and sophomore KKG pledge classes.  Being on campus with a bunch of sorority girls always makes me miss my sisters from Kentucky.  I definitely know how fast your college years can fly and I can only hope these are pictures the girls will cherish and look back on with fond memories.  

It's always fun to shoot on IU's campus.  The scenery is incredible and it always stands as the perfect back drop.  Of course, the girls were also amazing.  They are fun, friendly, and beautiful.  I really enjoyed spending the day with all of them and I loved meeting Amy's sisters.  It's good to know she has a great place to call home.

Here's a small sample of the pictures from this afternoon.  There are PLENTY more to come.  Enjoy and thanks to KKG for a wonderful day!














































No comments:

Post a Comment