Monday, October 19, 2009

kristen and ben.


Kristen and Ben are such a cute couple and I absolutely loved getting to know them both as we shot their engagement pictures.  This pair is fun, loving, and very comfortable.  But most of all, they make each other laugh...which I enjoyed watching and photographing.  Kristen, a fellow Carmel grad, is planning a beautiful fall wedding filled with the colors of the season.  After all of the times I've taken pictures at the IMA, I've never been there in the fall.  The leaves were perfect and the flowers were amazing...I have no doubt the days color palette will compliment their color scheme perfectly.  

I hope you enjoy this sneak peak of Kristen and Ben's beautiful fall photo shoot and congrats to the newly engaged!




































No comments:

Post a Comment