Friday, October 15, 2010

jennifer and jamie.

Jennifer and Jamie are an amazing couple and I absolutely loved meeting them.  They were kind, easy going, and so interesting.  They were so sweet to one another and seem to be a perfect match!  They took me to Ft. Harrison Park where I enjoyed both the scenery and company.  Ft. Harrison is beautiful!  It was the perfect spot for this easy-going couple.

Jamie is in the Army and it was an absolute honor to be able to take pictures of him in his uniform.  I am unbelievably thankful for people like Jamie who keep our country safe and for people like Jennifer who lend our country their loved ones.  The love and bravery that I saw in these two was very powerful.

Jennifer and Jamie are an extraordinary couple and I sincerely enjoyed spending the afternoon with them.  I hope you all enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.  Here's their sneak peek...

































No comments:

Post a Comment