Sunday, October 24, 2010

katie and jared.

I was so excited to get to take Katie and Jared's pictures.  I've known Katie since our cross country days (hers were much more impressive than mine) in Junior High.  She is such a sweet girl and I was thrilled when she asked us to take her wedding pictures.  I was also really looking forward to meeting her UK loving fiance.  As a Kentucky grad myself, I'm always pumped to meet others who bleed blue. 

Just as I had imagined, I had a great time taking Katie and Jared's pictures.  These two are so much fun together and I had a blast roaming around Forest Park and laughing with them.  As an added bonus, they brought their sweet dog (and yes, he was wearing a UK collar...a dog after my own heart) for some sweet "family pictures".  

Enjoy this sneak peek of this adorable couple.  We can't wait for your wedding!



























No comments:

Post a Comment