Friday, October 28, 2011

amanda and matt.

The minute I met Amanda and Matt, I liked them. They're considerate, sweet, and genuine. They're the type of people who remind me of my own friends. When they asked SMP to photograph their wedding, I couldn't have been more excited because we love to photograph and share in memories with fantastic people like these two.

So for all of those reasons, I was really looking forward to their engagement session and these two delivered pretty faces and sweet personalities for the occasion. 

I took Amanda and Matt's pictures on a perfect fall day. Great trees, great blue skies, great couple. We location jumped just a few times and ended up with a collection of loving and pretty pictures that highlight their happy souls. 

Thanks to Amanda and Matt for a great day of pictures. I can't wait for your wedding!

Enjoy this sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment