Monday, May 16, 2011

caitlin and mike.

Caitlin and Mike are two of my sweet friends. They are two people that are individually, incredible, but together, perfect. Being asked to be their photographer was such an honor and watching these two get married nearly made my heart explode.

Throughout the day I watched as Caitlin turned from beautiful Caitlin to stunning bride, saw her absolute glow through my view finder, experienced her calm and kindness, and finally watched the doors open for her to meet her groom at the alter. Each of those moments are ones that I will cherish with her forever and each of those moments are ones that define why I love my job.

These two said "I Do" during a beautiful ceremony with the rain just begging to fall. But it wasn't until the vows were said, the kiss was exchanged, and their forever was sealed that God parted the clouds and finally let it pour. The timing was perfect. A celebratory rain.

Caitlin and Mike filled their most special day with loving and supportive friends and family that helped make the day perfect and kept the dance floor full. It was amazing.

Thank you to Mr and Mrs Massa for having us photograph their incredible wedding. We wish you a life of well deserved joy. Enjoy this sneak peek.












 













































No comments:

Post a Comment