Friday, May 20, 2011

sarah and dennis.

I love shooting at new locations so I was thrilled when Sarah and Dennis told me they wanted to take pictures at the spot of their first kiss, Anderson Orchard. Because the orchard wasn't open for season yet, we had the whole place to ourselves. And it was gorgeous. The rows of apple trees, old gravel road, and bright blue skies made for a perfect backdrop for our session. Add in an old chair, a loving pup, and a pair of cowboy boots and I thought I was going to have a photography excitement explosion.

Sarah and Dennis are getting married in July. Strong in their faith and sharing a common career choice, these two are a perfect match. I can't wait to photograph the beautiful wedding they've been planning.

Thanks to Sarah and Dennis for a fun day at the orchard. Enjoy this sneak peek.























 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment