Monday, May 2, 2011

the smith family.


When I got hitched, Vicki was my saving grace. The owner of Designs by Victoria, Vicki created my gorgeous invitations while leading calm, reassuring, and knowledgable bridal consultations...which is exactly what I needed.

Now, three years later, the tables have turned. With family in from out-of-town and two new and adorable grandsons, Vicki called on me for my services. And I was so honored.

In this crazy April, the rain held off for us to photograph images that I know Vicki will cherish for life: Her families first official portraits. With both of her kids grown up with kids of their own, Vicki is now a proud grandmother and was excited to document the new phase in not only her life, but her entire families as well. 

Vicki is such a kind woman, it is no surprise that her entire family is just as kind. It was a true pleasure to photograph such a loving and gentle family and to be the one to capture such amazing moments. 

Enjoy this sneak peek.





















No comments:

Post a Comment