Wednesday, July 6, 2011

denielle and adam.

It is impossible to believe that I'm writing a wedding blog post about my little cousin. But, it's true...and it's so exciting!

My cousin, Adam, married his beautiful bride, Denielle, at a gorgeous ceremony in Wilmore Kentucky. The word "glowing" is the best way to describe these two love birds as the only thing the two of them could do all day was smile.

It's always exciting to watch your family expand and see lives unfold. For me, it's even more exciting to do it from behind a camera. Having Denielle and Adam ask me to photograph their wedding was the ultimate honor. I can't thank these two enough for allowing me to enjoy their day through photos. But here's to trying. So to Adam and Denielle, thank you, THANK YOU!

Enjoy this sneak peek of the new Mr and Mrs Braun and welcome to the family, Denielle!


 
 
 

 

 

 




















No comments:

Post a Comment