Tuesday, November 8, 2011

halloween inspiration.

My friend, Leslie, got hitched at a small and intimate beach ceremony. To celebrate, the newlyweds gathered friends and family post-ceremony at the Mill Top for a wedding unlike any other.

Leslie and Tim planned a Halloween wedding reception perfect to the very last detail. From their spiderweb cake to their spooky yet beautiful twig centerpieces to the antique gold cake servers, Leslie and Tim created an environment that was a little bit trick, but a whole lot of treat. And everyone loved it!

Husband and I were thrilled to join Leslie and Tim as their guests but the minute I walked into their reception room, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep my camera down for long. I couldn't help myself! Leslie's decorations were so beautiful, so creative, and so unique. I just had to snap some pictures and share this incredibly creative wedding.



No comments:

Post a Comment