Friday, November 18, 2011

little red door cancer agency.

Little Red Door Cancer Agency offers a door of hope for those in the greater Indianapolis area who are uninsured or under-insured and facing cancer by offering quality health care services. This organization is a blessing and life-saver for our family, friends, and neighbors right here in Indiana. This is also an organization that I can proudly say my parents support and love and have led me to. 

This year for their annual breakfast, Little Red Door asked me to photograph the morning. This event was incredible with testimonies from brave patients and survivors and a room full of Hoosiers ready to learn and support this organization. It was a real honor to be a part of. 

Thanks to Little Red Door for letting me start my day on a positive and hopeful note. Enjoy this sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment