Monday, September 19, 2011

little red door.

Little Red Door is an amazing Indiana organization servicing brave Hoosiers fighting cancer. This agency strives to help "make the most of life and the least of cancer" by providing necessary supplies, support, and scans for those in need.

Little Red Door has many of kind donors and an incredible staff of passionate and loyal hands who work hard to support Hoosier health. With colorful and cancer fighting foods like figs, tomatoes, green tea, and blue berries from Cake Zen and A Cut Above Catering, and beautiful flowers from Design Group, this group of motivated Hoosiers celebrated the efforts of those working hard to help others. Thanks to this organization for letting me photograph the fun.

(I write this post as a proud daughter. Throughout my life my parents have lived their lives as examples of who I should strive to be. Thanks to both of them for continuing to be an example for me through their efforts to help Little Red Door.)

No comments:

Post a Comment